Our Tenants of Faith
OUR STATEMENTS OF FAITH
- In the plenary inspiration of the scripture (Bible).
- In the absolute Trinity of the Eternal Godhead, namely, the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the pre-existence, virgin birth, and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit.
- In the vicarious atonement: through the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- In complete salvation by grace alone through faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the genetic depravity of man; that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- In the life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.
- In water baptism by immersion; in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- In tithing, as God’s financial plan for the church.
- In the Church which is the body of Christ; composed of born-Again believers.
- 1In the divinely and scriptural ordained ministry provided by our Lord for a three fold purpose: I) For the perfecting of the saints; II) For the work of the ministry; III) For the edifying the body of Christ.
- In the Bible’s revelation of Divine Healing.
- In the personal baptism with the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:4)
- In the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- In the personal and imminent return of our Lord.
- In eternal life for true believers and everlasting punishment for the impenitent.