2. To Equip the saved by providing sound biblical education and training for producing spiritually matured Christians to impact spiritual transformation of their own lives, in the Church, and the world around them.
3. To Train Pastors, Evangelists, Teachers, Youth Leaders, and Christian workers for the Ministry of Christ.
4. To Strengthen and build up the body of Christ physically, emotionally, psychologically, socially, through counseling, Encouragement, edification, and other social activities.
5. To Produce healthy and productive families through seminars, workshops, retreats, and other pilot ministries.
MOTTO: “OUR CAPTIVITY IS OVER— BECAUSE OUR GOD JEHOVAH REIGNS“
OUR CONFESSION Romans 8:31-39
2014 CHURCH THEME: Progressive Achievement – Reaching the World with the Light of Jesus
SCRIPTURE: John 15:16
“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you.”
1. THE ELECTION of the SAINTS
2. THE EQUIPPING of the SAINTS
3. THE FRUITFULNESS of the SAINTS
4. THE BENEFITS for the SAINTS